Overzicht horeca vacature
Hotel jobs United States: Job as receptionist at a 5* hotel in Washington DC
5 star luxury hotel! This is one of Washington, DC’s most luxurious hotels, where glamour meets tradition. Located blocks from the white house, this hotel hosts business people, politicians, dignitaries and other famous people. The program is a perfect stepping stone to a long career with this international hotel chain. To qualify, you must have luxury experience. Don’t miss out and apply right now!
Every front desk agent is required to spend a week in the housekeeping department, as part of their hotel orientation.
* Complimentary uniform, except as a manager, must bring your own suits.
* Complimentary meal when on shift
* Discounted room nights at other Starwood properties
* Paid time off may be offered. If applicable at your property, it will begin accruing after 90 days and will be based on the number of hours worked.
* The hotel will arrange accommodation upon arrival for maximum 7 days.
$15.90 per hour
Must have prior luxury experience with at least 1 year of experience. Go-getter, self starter, motivated, and driven candidates only!
Eligibility criteria for our Career USA programs:
– you are enrolled in a post secondary ministerially recognized academic institution in the hospitality industry
– you have a hospitality degree and at least 1 year of recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside of the USA)
– you have 5 years recent relevant work experience in the (ultra) luxury hotel industry (outside the USA)
– you have shown consistent career growth over the last years
– you have shown serious commitment to your most recent employers
Apply for this job?
Once you click the “solliciteer’ button and apply, one of our wonderful career consultants will get notified of your interest in this position and will get back to you within two business days. When you qualify for the placement, the next step will be an introductory call to see if we can meet your expectations
Note: This job is via HRC International and they will help you from A to Z with all arrangements to be made when going! Questions about this job? Mail to: email@example.com
Deze vacature is in het Engels, omdat de functie in het buitenland is en Engels kunnen spreken vereist is. De vacature valt in de categorie horeca vacatures de Verenigde Staten ook eens kijken bij horeca vacatures Australië?